Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome to online content writing in India

Content in India

Try that in a Google search and as of Jan 13, 2006, 9:03 am IST, you will find 270,000,000 results.

So this is an extraordinary belated attempt to add my two 50-paise coins (well this is a blog about content in INDIA, right?) to the mix.

But first an introduction. I started writing, like most people do, from the second standard. I started enjoying writing when I became a copywriter at a small agency in 1999. I remained an ad copywriter till 2003, when I took a brief hiatus to the US for 10 months exploring other kinds of writing including scriptwriting, marketing and technical writing.

Subsequently back in India, I got into content writing with an interactive agency in Bangalore, where I moved from Content Writer to Content Lead to Content Strategist.

I am now settled in Chennai with enough time and drive to start this blog, which I hope will project my professional views on online content writing, and content strategy with a specific focus on India.

No comments: